Saturday, August 18, 2012

World of Warcraft: Meet Catrin

WoWScrnShot_081712_104549

Aww my wee Shaman, Catrin, is pictured above.  She is now 31 and zipping through levels very quickly.  Heirlooms make such a huge difference.  It is  equal parts annoying and productive so I am going to continue to use the heirlooms.  I don’t miss the gear grind for low level weapons and chest pieces to be perfect honest.  I just wish there was an option to turn off the experience bonus on heirloom pieces.

I have two available character slots on our primary server, one for a rogue and a death knight.  When I purchase the expansion that will give me the eleventh slot for my monk character.  Question is two-fold: do I want another death knight and what race do I make my monk and rogue?

I’m having fun in WOW.  DH played Rift today and I could hear his glee with each PvP win he racked up, which was a good thing because he had a hell of a week at work.  I might join him in Rift tomorrow, depends on my mood.  I enjoy the PvP in Rift and am looking forward to player housing with the expansion, but I get a little frustrated when my questing is constantly interrupted by, well rifts.  LOL

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment