Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catrin: Laughing and Sleeping thru her 40’s

WoWScrnShot_082012_170711

This is Catrin, my drawf shaman, from WOW.  She turned 46 yesterday and changed her primary spec to healing after five, yes five, failed attempts to successfully complete Stratholme: Main Gate.  Apparently, it’s HARD to heal easily.  Wait what?  Yeah I know, stop laughing.  Seriously, five separate groups fell apart in less than three minutes each because the healer couldn’t keep up or let all the dps die because they decided they only heal tanks.  Now mind you, once I switched over to healing I had no trouble healing the whole party and managing to have time to nod off between pulls. 

But my overall favorite moment yesterday, was the priest in Dire Maul who had to bitch at the group because I off-healed her and everyone else when she was at less than 10% health and about to die.  She seriously thought I should have let the group wipe rather than heal.  I about died laughing and the group did too.  She got so offended when the tank asked me to continue doing exactly what I was doing that she rage quit.  That group was the highlight of my day.  We laughed the entire rest of the instance, which was finished without further healer drama.

Blizzard did restore my deleted druid at my request yesterday morning.  She is level 76 and I cannot tell you what a relief it is not to hear that incessant sniffing when I log into her.   Blizzard was even kind enough to restore some sold bags which was appreciated.  For all their faults, Blizzard is pretty damn good about character restoration after you do something stupid like deleting a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment