Friday, March 9, 2012

Just can’t stay away

I’m beginning to lose track of how many times I’ve actually quit WOW and swore that I was never going back.  I am still currently unsubbed but truth is I will be resubbing this weekend most likely.  Last time I left and came back I started playing my way and ignoring the crappy community on my server.  I will do the same thing when I go back.  I enjoy the questing and lore and I don’t enjoy the negativity. 

I have a couple of tones that still aren’t level 85 yet so I am going to get them to 85.  I have two toons that are well below level 85 but they will be deleted.  I used heirlooms with them and thus missed far too much of the story line for my satisfaction.  

I am not making promises that I won’t be tempted away by Guild Wars 2 when it finally releases.  It seems like I’ve been waiting for that game to release forever.  I also admit that I actively enjoy Lord of the Rings Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment