Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Penelopa, the Hunter & Pippa, the Priest

My first ever (non-trial account) WOW character and still my first love.  And if I’m honest, she is one of the reasons I keep coming back.  Her faithful companion, Bess: a turtle from Southshore, are like old friends.  Truth be told, Bess rarely comes out these days but she is still very near and dear to Pen’s heart.

Pippa, my drawven priest with twirling braids, is my character I always come back to WOW for.  There is just something about her that always feels unfinished and waiting for me to complete.   I am planning of trying to take her solo through Karazhan for the Mongoose recipe.  I’m not a big raider, read I have fun when I raid but hate raiding as a concept, so attempting a solo raid is a big deal for me especially as a priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment