Thursday, April 8, 2010

WOW Sucked me Back In

Dammit, I canceled my subscription less than a week ago, and I’ve already re-upped it.  DAMMIT! LOL

Why you might ask?  Basically, because hubby doesn’t want to invest in another MMO extensively, just to end up going back to WOW.  So, I’m stuck running toons around collectin Eggs and hoping for a spring rabbit to drop. 

With all the recent class previews released and being released, I’m now prioritizing which toons to play and what gear I need to assemble before the expansion releases later this year.  I guess that also means I need to decide on what class is going to be my main.  I have already decided what toons I can kill off to make room if I need to come expansion release and no new character slots available.

No comments:

Post a Comment