Friday, May 4, 2012

WOW Dalliance Over

 

I’ve returned to my senses and my dalliance in the realm of Azeroth is over, pretty sure for good this time.  My darling DH recently upgraded my pc and now there is nothing out there that I want to play that my machine doesn’t run perfectly.  Which means, WOW has ceased to hold any interest for me.

So, what I am now playing you might be wondering?  I’m waiting patiently,  read with baited breath, for The Secret World (TSW) to release on June 19th.  Until then I’m back to playing LOTRO and I must say with a computer that no longer stutters in Bree I’m truly having an excellent time.  More LOTRO adventures to come today however.

TSW_character_06First beta weekend for TSW begins May 11th and this morning they announced the parameters for the beta weekend.  The tears and angst has begun in earnest on the forums and I’ll admit I’m getting a good laugh out of it.  I’m sure a lot of people played the Facebook game or bought a pre-purchase pack to try it and then cancel the order.  And now they are learning that their anticipated open sand box is much more like a playpen and they have to play within the rules set down by Funcom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment