Sunday, September 12, 2010

WOW as of this posting

I started a Horde toon this week for one express purpose, the Wrathgate storyline in Dragonblight.  I think the Alliance storyline is one of the best ones in WOW and I want to see it from the Horde perspective before the quest line is removed from the game.  I created a BE Warlock, I particularly enjoy being an overpowered clothie. LOL    I got her to level 20 and if all goes according to plan, she will be 30+ by the weekend.

My gnome warrior is currently level 74, I’m trying to get her to 75 so she can finish the Gnomer quest line.  However, warrior rage is a mechanic that drives me insane.   I changed her spec from Fury to Arms this week as well.  Arms seems to have better rage generation but it is too soon to tell if that is going to hold true.

I ignored all of my other characters this week.  I spent the last couple of weeks focusing on gearing up my shadow priest, my holy pally, and finishing getting my last couple of pieces for my lock.  It gets cumbersome after a couple of weeks, the end game grind is definitely not something I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment